Do mornings, more often than not, feel like a crazy rush to you?
We get it. Mornings can be hectic when you have a child or several children. There’s so much to do and remember, to prepare them for the day ahead.
If you’re wondering how to make things easier on yourself and your kids, then simply follow these 11 great morning hacks to save you time and energy!
- Plan ahead and separate outfits by day of the week.
- Keep alarms far away from the bed, so you have no choice but to get up.
- Design a backpack station with a checklist of materials your child will need for each day.
- Set the table and prepare your breakfast the night before.
- Keep breakfast simple. Stock up on your child’s favourite cereal or make smoothies.
- Wear a bathrobe over your clothes to protect yourself from spills during breakfast time.
- Keep “emergency” snacks in the car in case you or your child forgets to pack lunch.
- Shower the night before.
- Keep hair ties organised for a quick morning ponytail.
- Hang morning routine flashcards in your child’s room.
- Pack the next day’s lunch at dinner. Use leftovers for even quicker packing!