Christmas time means that parents can get a bit more creative with kids activities. Once there’s no more daycare or school to fill their days, it also means parents have to get a bit more creative.
We’ve compiled some resources for tips, activities, games, and ideas for entertaining the little ones this Christmas.
- Do your kids love a project? These are some fun Christmas activities for kids that you can sit down and enjoy doing with them this year. These 20 Christmas projects are sure to keep them happy and occupied for a few hours. Check out the list of Christmas activities here.
- Brisbane Kids has compiled a great list of Christmas hacks that you can do with the kids, plus these ideas will also save you time, money, and also help the environment. What more could you want!
- What would Christmas be without the food? These Christmas-themed treats from Good Food are a great way to get the kids involved in Christmas preparation and having fun in the kitchen. And don’t worry if the end product doesn’t look anything like the pictures, as long as everyone is having fun.
- Once the whole family has gathered for the holiday celebrations, it’s the perfect time to play some games. Some of these are perfect for the kids to play by themselves, others are great for the whole family to get involved in. Take a look at these 24 game ideas.
- The holidays can be a stressful time for everyone, including the kids. This isn’t a list of activities, but more a helpful guide to pick up a few strategies to feel great about your parenting during this crazy season!