If you’re looking for something super-fun to do in the backyard with your kids or family, than look no further than giant bubbles!
This is a quick and easy activity that is fun for all ages!
• 2 x sticks (find sticks outside or use something from inside such as chopsticks, etc.)
• 4 cups of water
• 1 cup of washing detergent
• 1 cup of glycerine
1. Spread the sticks apart and tie string across the top and the bottom to make a square. (Tip: The bigger the square, the bigger the bubble!)
2. Mix water, washing detergent and glycerine in a big shallow bowl.
3. Dip your sticks and string into the bubble mixture.
4. Pick your sticks up and move your arms through the air to make giant bubbles!
This activity also works well with a hula-hoop for even BIGGER results!
Well…what are you waiting for? Go on and start making giant bubbles! This activity is guaranteed to keep you and your kids entertained for hours of fun!